The TSI-P1 Instrument has been designed to obtain
a profile of Parenting styles (having childrens below 7 years of age).
TSI-P1 instrument is based on Transactional Analysis
concepts of three ego states - Parent
(Nurturing and Regulating), Adult and
child (Adaptive, Reactive and Creative), and
two Life Positions (OK and Not-OK).
The software-generated report covers:
- Brief theory behind the instrument
- Scores on styles
- Dominant and back-up styles
- Effectiveness of the 6 transactional styles
- Suggestions for improving effectiveness
- Suggestions on enlarging the underdeveloped ego states