Vision & Mission
About Us > Vision & Mission
EMPI Business School launched in 1995 with its emerging add-on Centers and Institutions with functional as well as Sectoral focus has been envisioned as a Group of Institutions of Excellence with the following key constituents:
- Comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touché and global outlook.
- Synthesizing in its educational processes Entrepreneurship with Management and vice-versa
- Environment which nurtures, motivates and inspires development of managerial giftedness.
EMPI Group of Institutions are translating its vision into practice through:
- Launching of Institutions operating comprehensive educational processes to impart knowledge and skills, both for the growing young students at the Postgraduate levels (after 3 year degree course subsequent to 10+2) and at the same time conduct Programmes for meeting specific needs of Business, Industry and other organizations by delivering tailored Training & Development. EMPI's attempt is to ensure inclusion of the following elements in its curricula for learning:
- Liberal arts for vision building.
- Technology appreciation for understanding the changing scenarios in the world today.
- Business skills along with the essential ingredient of business ethics leading to entrepreneurial orientation as well as humane and environmental concerns in all whatever we do.
- Value framework that is global yet national.
- Learning by doing.
- Creating industrial linkages and supporting centers to generate innovation and excellence.
- Forge links with International and National Universities, Institutes and Centres doing similar innovative work.
- To develop a world class innovative Centre of excellence that integrates Academia, Research, Consulting for not only Knowledge dissemination, but Knowledge creation
- To become a resource centre for adapting the best practices of Universities in advanced nations to developing country and emerging economy contexts
- To become a global centre for the study of Innovation across sectors, themes and organizational contexts
- To facilitate ‘Innovation in action’ within the institution and incubate ‘Entrepreneurial’ initiatives that will impact Public policy and Society
- To apply, adapt and develop new technology based learning pedagogies that promote experiential learning through participative inquiry